Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Republican Debate

I try to keep politics and religion off my blog.  I will however comment on tonight's Republican Presidential candidates debate.

Worst hair do-  Michelle Bachmann - she also makes Sarah look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Best Hair dos - tie between Mitt Romney - greasy kid stuff and Rick Perry - misplaced part and dye job

Nothing to lose - Cain and Paul - they make sense so they'll never get elected and they are short

Most plastic wife - Newt Gingrich- his wife  makes Cindy McCain look relaxed

Actually answered the questions - Huntsman and Paul

Never listened to the questions - Bachmann

Most improved from last debate - Santorum

BLAH-BLAH-BLAH   NO SOLUTIONS. 

In my honest opinion, the job problem is that companies were bloated with excess employees.  When they started to cut jobs they saw that they could keep productivity up with fewer employees and more technology and they loved it.  Also - many Americans are unwilling to perform manual labor for minimum wage  - so go overseas and pay someone $1.00 a day or hire illegals who work their butts off.  I'm no expert - but none of those 8 people have a clue about creating jobs,  I'm doubtful that the current administration does either.  The private sector has to do it.  Go Buffet, Gates, Jobs, etc., etc..

Sorry.  I had to post this. I still care even though I've dropped out of politics because of the haters.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete