Monday, September 12, 2011

Republican Debate II= Tea Party Sponsored - A to Z

A = Audience:  Overfed, over-dressed, over- coiffed, hirsute

B= Bad hair.  Mitt added grease, Michelle didn't bother to wash hers,

C= Colors - Red ties by Perry, Romney, Cain, Huntsman and Wolf Blitzer.  Red white and black Palin outfit didn't work for Bachmann.

D=Diversity - striped/plaid ties by Newt, Paul and solid by Santorum

E= Energy - I think they're all tired.

F= Familiar refrains:  Yada, , yada.   No Obama, No Health Care, NO-NO-NO-.  Okay, then what?

G= Government is bad, government is dumb, government is useless. So why am I running?

H= High School.  My parents would never let me date Perry.  Romney would never have dated me....

I= I am the one. I care, I vote, I am overlooked. 

J = Joy is lacking from this debate.

K = Kids, kids, kids.  Between them these candidates have lots of kids.

L = Lapel pins.  Romney, Huntsman, Perry, Cain and Santorum had them.  What were they?

M = Makeup artists need not apply,  These are all good looking people.

N = Nuclear energy has not been a topic.

O = On a scale of one to ten.  This debate was a four.

P = Politicians!  Where are the Statesmen?

Q = Quest for votes trumps quest for greatness.

R = Royalty may have a point.  Do we need this democracy?

S= Seniors tend to vote - who won them?

T = Taxes = we pay these jokers on both sides of the aisle with taxes?

U = Universal love for the country and hate for the government should lead us somewhere.  Where?

V = Very sad about the mood of the country. Encouraged about Chicago's new mayor. And Toni Preckwinkle at Cook County.  Love em.

W = Why can't we play well together?

X = Xylophone  ( give me a break - what else begins in X?)

Y = You are what you believe and probably also what you eat.

Z = Zero tolerance for hate and obstructionism should be the norm.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete