Okay - it may have felt like more of the same, yada, yada, yada............ BUT there were some changes of note in addition to the seating and the moderators, who were very good. In alphabetical order:
- Bachmann - the circular seating forced her to actually look at someone and not stare into space and she abandoned the red jacket look.
- Cain - finally treated like a contender. 9-9-9 under scrutiny.
- Gringrich - still free to say whatever he thinks. Entertaining if not electable.
- Huntsman- nice sense of humor - who'dda thunk?
- Paul- still the guy with whom I'd like to have lunch.
- Perry-came in second place for being out of it only after the inappropriate Katy Perry acne ad that interrupted Charlie Rose's introduction.
- Romney-held his ground without a hair out of place.
- Santorum- the red tie isn't working. Change to the yellow power tie like Herman did.
There are exactly 6 more days until the next forum for these 8 candidates. Time to winnow the field?Anybody else think there are too many "debates"? Have we heard any new ideas?